Aim & Scope
- International Journal of Preventive and Public Health Sciences (IJPPHS) is an international, multidisciplinary, double blind peer-reviewed journal.
- It publishes only original research papers focusing on all aspects of the science, philosophy, and practice of public health.
- IJPPHS targets all public health practitioners and researchers and deliver public health services and systems. It will also be of interest to anyone involved in provision of public health programmes, the care of populations or communities and those who contribute to public health systems in any way.
- Journal aims to promote the highest standards of public health practice internationally through the timely communication of current, best scientific evidence. Our main criteria for grading manuscripts are scientific originality and impact, as well as relevance to public health practice
IJPPHS is published six times a year (Bi Monthly) with Journal accepting submissions on any aspect of public health across age groups and settings which includes:
- Public Health Practice & Impact
- Planning and Evaluation
- Health Protection Including Control of Communicable Diseases
- Disease Prevention & Health Promotion
- Evaluation of Public Health Programmes & Interventions
- Public Health Governance
- Public Health Policies, Law & Ethics
- Capacity in Public Health Systems And Workforce
This is not a limited list and the journal invites will articles on any issue relating to public health. IJPPHS also publishes invited articles, Letter to Editors and Guest Editorials from leading experts on public Heath issues.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
International Research Organization for Life & Health Sciences (IROLHS) is registered as Non - Profit Organisations under Section 25/Section 8 by Office of the Registrar of Companies, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The CIN number of organization is U85300PN2015NPL157305Aims & Objectives of this Organization is to Promote Research related activities globally. The activities that would be/ are performed under this organization would be as follows:
- Provide Research Grants
- Conduct Research Workshops
- Conduct Research Conferences, Symposiums, etc
- Publishing Peer Reviewed Quality Research Life and Health Sciences Journals
- Publish Research Related Books, Manuals, etc
- Trade Exhibitions
- Organizing Medical and Dental Camps
- Field Surveys